1) For a person who travels in space on the moon, how does the moon’s sky appear during the daylight hours?
It appears Black or Dark.
2) NASA’s Deep Impact space mission was hired to take detailed images of the comet nucleus?
Tempel (1) (official name: 9P / Tempel)
3) Define Albedo?
The amount of insolation has been reversed in space above the sky, with clouds and ice-covered areas of the surface of the earth.
4) The large amount of light energy reflected back into space before it reaches the earth’s surface why does this happen?
5) The incoming rays of short waves are measured by the same number of rays of long waves from the earth returning to space. What is this called?
Heat balance of earth or Global temperature measurement
6) Why are two cars, speeding, in danger of swiping sideways?
Due to the decrease in air pressure in the space between them
7) When the electric light breaks, why is there a small explosion?
Due to the rushing air to fill the exhausted or evacuated space
8) To an astronaut, what does the outer space look like?
The beast or Black
9) Differentiate between an explosion and a combustion?
There is a rapid increase in pressure in confined spaces in the event of an explosion, but no such change occurs during the process of combustion.
10) It has been observed that astronauts lose a lot of calcium in the urine during space travel.
It happens because of microgravity
11) What is the first satellite to be sent into space?
12) According to their distance from the Sun, which planet is between Mars and Uranus?
Jupiter and Saturn
13) Which are the two planets of the solar system that donot have satellites?
Mercury and Venus
14.) Which planet was discovered by Galileo Galilei that has four moons?
15) Which planet looks pink or reddish in the night sky?
16) What are the twelve stars as the zodiac?
17) What is the name of the single solar eclipse around the galaxy?
18) Which planet is the length of its day and the inclination of its axis is almost the same as that of the earth?
19) Which planet has thirteen moons?
20) Who got the Laws of planetary orbits?
21) What celestial body other than the earth carries, the ‘Sea of Peace’ and The Ocean of Storms ’?
22) Which planet takes the maximum time for a single revolution around the Sun?
23) When will the Comet Swift – Tuttl hit the Earth?
In 2116 AD
24) Which planet is the hottest?
25) Which planet is called as the ‘Watery Planet’?
26) The light from the stars gives an idea of what quality?
27) What is the outer layer of the Sun called?
28) In which body do the comets revolve?
29) What is the most prominent gas in the Sun?
30) Which planet of the solar system orbits its axis at a rapid rate?